Version 2.6.2 of WordPress for iOS is now available to download in the App Store! This release addresses several annoying bugs, and also includes a few small improvements and a new crash reporting system.
Included in this update:
- Fix for landscape orientation issue when editing posts.
- Fix for incorrect date/time on publish.
- Fix for sync issues when viewing posts.
- Fix for problems connecting to WordPress.org blogs using HTTP Auth.
- Fix for crash during Autosave check after publish.
- Fix for intermittent failures when uploading media.
- Fix for crash when editing WordPress.org blog settings.
- Improved HTML output for media uploads.
- Improved handling of XML-RPC endpoints for WordPress.org blogs.
- Improved UX when adding WordPress.org blogs.
- Added in-app crash reporting system.
- Added option to use HTML 4 tags when embedding video in a post.
Go check it out and then let us know what you think here in the comments, in the forum, and on Twitter.